About Sherry McHenry
As a stress management consultant, she created and managed guided imagery programming for nine healthcare facilities and has served on two integrative medical teams. She has also written articles for healthcare journals and publications.
In recent years, she has seen an increase in parents asking for help with their children who have issues with anxiety, focus or have been diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder. She developed an educational curriculum for children and is currently teaching part-time at two private nonprofit educational facilities.
Her private practice is located in the Cincinnati area where she serves adults and children. She is a Reiki Master and often incorporates energetic healing into her private sessions. She collaborates with companies, corporations and groups, as well as non-profit organizations as a lecturer, educator and program developer.
Education and Training
- Sinclair College
- Ohio Academy of Holistic Health
- General Biofeedback Training (Stens Biofeedback);Heartmath
- Connected Kids advanced training in meditation and mindfulness
- Transformative Mediation, City of Dayton Ohio
- Mediation Training for Conflict Resolution
- Domestic Abuse Training for Mediators, approved by the Supreme Court of Ohio
- Non-Violent(compassionate) Communication
- Cell-Level Healing (using imagery) with biophysicist Joyce Hawkes
- Continuing Education in the field of Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Continuing Education in the field of science and consciousness
A list of corporate and non-profit clients available upon request.